|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 29, 2010
pretty pissed off today :/ i think karma is catching up with me. darn. better start doing something good. geez. so yea. today was awesome ! NOT. first, i had awful cramps . that not only did it make me curl up for th whole day. it made me lose my darn appetite ( aye, not sure if tht should be classified as bad stuff ) screw it. it shall be. den after school i effking tripped on a fat-ass branch and fell -.- on one knee. shiet. tho it wasnt a big deal. it stung abit :/ my socks are soiled too. damn. oh, den just now. i went to th dentist. nice doctor, tht i can't complain. ha. den there came th bad stuff. th stoopid root canal shit thingy was badly done by th prev dentist cuz th dentist didnt have some microscope thingamajig. so have to go do it all over agn. i hate th drill mind you :/ dread it. it kinda activates th wrong nerve and stuff liddat :/ makes me twitch ;x lol. oh. den th dentist said my wisdom tooth had to be extracted in th future. gee. ( wonder if there's a way to align it back so i don't need to extract it .. ouch.. ) so yea. left th clinic a tat pissed off. kinda hungry now. heh. maybe i should cook noodles for dinner. * grins. gna do good stuff from today on. i don't wna trip agn :/ gna bite my own tongue to prevent myself from firing off my usual whacky ( and mean ) comments :x RAH. off to cook and do my hmwrk. geez. tht i don't like. at all.oh! and prelims 2 is coming! mr goh is on 2weeks leave. HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE WITHOUT HIM?! okae. tht's dramatic but true :( argh. goodluck to everyone anyways. heard th teachers aren't showing us much mercy this time round :p keep your fingers crossed ! :D |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|